CITROSQUEEZE® Turnout Gear & PPE Cleaner is the leading technical detergent available in North America for the safe cleaning of oil, soot, grease, and other hydrocarbon contaminants from all types of PPE apparel and FR clothing. Simple to use, biodegradable, and uniquely effective, CITROSQUEEZE® gets the job done - from fire hall turnouts to oilfield coveralls.
CitroSqueeze® has been the leader and #1 choice for cleaning firefighters’ PPE for over 20 years.
CitroSqueeze® has cleaned for over the past two decades an estimated 2 million sets of gear, and without one incident of damaging any cleaned apparel.
- Dupont - for cleaning Nomex®
- Southern Mills - for cleaning PBI® and Kevlar® fabrics
- W.L. Gore & Assocs. - (Germany) for cleaning Gore-texⓇ
- 3M Products - for cleaning specific Scotchlite® Retroreflective Fire Coat Trims #8486/7, 9825, 8930, 8935, 8986/7, 9910 and 9486/7
- Safety Components International, Inc. & CIBA Specialty Chemicals - for cleaning the isodriⓇ System (outer shell fabric)
- Stedfast Moisture Barriers – for cleaning Stedair® 3000, Stedair® 4000 and Stedair® GOLD
CitroSqueeze® is PROVEN to maintain the protective quality of PPE and turnout apparel. Start planning on tomorrow and protect yourself in case of an accident.
Directions for Use from the Product Label:
- Shake Well
- Spotting/Pre-Treat: Spray directly from container onto Turnouts/PPE.
- Hand Washing: 1) Soak with CITROSQUEEZE diluted 1:10 with water. Turnout gear may be soaked as long as necessary to degrease gear. 2) To remove persistent stains, pre-treat with full strength CITROSQUEEZE. Scrub lightly with a soft bristle brush. 3) Rinse gear and ring out thoroughly, then hang to dry (out of direct sunlight).
- Machine Washing: 1) For best results, presoak according to hand washing instructions. Then put gear through usual wash/rinse cycle with no additional CITROSQUEEZE. 2) Add 6-8 fluid ounces of CITROSQUEEZE per load of gear if not presoaked. 3) Wash and rinse at 105 °F or below. Then dry per manufacturer's instructions.
- Dilutions (CITROSQUEEZE : Water) = Heavy Soil is 1:1, Medium Soil is 1:5, and Light Soil is 1:15
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.