1. You may return any item bought from our standard range (excluding single use PPE) within 28 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error, or the material is deemed to be faulty. Returns can take up to 15 working days to be processed.
2. Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
• Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed.
• Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
• Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range*.
3. Our promise is to uplift unwanted goods from your premises within 5 days of the request being made.
4. The following items cannot be returned due to the risk of contamination this includes but not exclusive to:
• Single-use PPE including type 5 / type 6 products, disposable gloves, facemasks, and face coverings.
5.This does not affect your statutory rights.
6. In the event of goods arriving with production or manufacturing errors, Hunter reserves the right to correct these prior to offering a refund, at the sole discretion of Hunter.