Alphashield 2000+ is a limited life coverall made from lightweight spun-bonded polypropylene with an outer breathable film. It is designed to protect workers from hazardous substances or sensitive products and processes from contamination.
- EN 14126:2003 (Viral agents)
- EN 1149-5:2008 (Anti-static)
- EN 1073-2:2002 (Radio active agents)
- EN 13034:2005 + A1:2009 (Type 6)
- EN ISO 13982-1:2004 + A1:2010 (Type 5)
- Spun bonded polypropylene with outer breathable film with chemical liquid (EN 368 and blood (ASTM F1670) penetration resistance for premium protection.
- Strong, durable and comfortable
- Improved fit, enhanced freedom of movement with two-piece crotch pattern
- Quick and easy donning/doffing in an emergency with longer 2-way zip
- Fully elasticated hood, ankles, and wrists
View Product Datasheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.